Benefits of Remodeling your Bathroom
If you’re thinking of renovating your bathroom, there are endless benefits! Your home will feel more luxurious and elaborate. Plus, since we use our bathrooms daily, it’s important to make sure they’re comfortable and functional. Here at GWP Builders Inc, we understand all the ins and outs of remodeling projects. We’ve put together this list detailing the five major benefits of going through with a bathroom renovation:
- More energy efficiency: There are lots of ways to make your bathroom more energy efficient, from improved lighting to water-saving faucets and toilets. Not only is that good for the environment, but it will also save you money on utility bills over time. You can also choose eco-friendly materials that are more sustainable.
- Make it safer: Although often overlooked, old bathrooms present many potential safety hazards, such as cracked or chipped tiles, uneven floors, lead paint, mold, and mildew. However, taking advantage of a bathroom remodel is the perfect opportunity to not only take care of all these safety risks but also add additional safety features — like anti-slip flooring or grab bars — at the same time! By taking these steps, you’ll not only make your bathroom immediately safer but also help prevent accidents in the future. This could enable you to stay in your current home or save on medical bills related to potential injuries. No matter what stage of life you’re at, be sure to raise the issue of safety with your bathroom remodeling team and explore solutions together.
- Functionality: If you’re not confident in your home bathroom’s layout or design, don’t fret! You can easily change that by starting with a remodel. Not only will this be more functional for you and your family, but it’ll also give the space a refreshed look. Whether you need more storage or to increase square footage- there are plenty of solutions available!
- Looks: The bathroom is a space you likely spend more time in than you realize, so it must be a place you enjoy! If your current bathroom doesn’t match your taste or style, then maybe it’s time for a change. A remodel project/proof-the-best-way-to-supercharge alters the ambiance of the room and potentially has a positive impact on your mood and productivity.
- Add value to your home: Finally, a bathroom remodel is an excellent way to increase the value of your home. According to various Real Estate companies, the average return on investment for a mid-range bathroom remodel can be as high as 70%. Not only does this add value to your home overall, but it makes it more appealing to potential buyers if you are looking to sell in the future. Even if selling isn’t something you’re thinking about right now, there’s no harm in boosting the value of your property.
The GWP Builders Inc team specializes in bathroom remodeling and has been helping homeowners around the Van Nuys area for years. If you’re ready to start planning the bathroom of your dreams, we’re ready to help make that happen. Give us a call and let’s start discussing your bathroom remodeling project today!