For your next bathroom makeover, find out what’s popular in the world of interior design! You’ll be glad you updated your space with some new style. Bathtubs, showers, sinks, and vanities– we have information on all sorts of fixtures. Discover modern textures, patterns, prints, finishes, and styles that will turn heads. This list of the best designs will give you all the inspiration you need for your upcoming home project. Whether you’re starting from scratch or renovating, there’s something here for everyone. This year is all about bathroom remodeling, so get ready to take your pick of stylish and modern to industrial and vintage designs!
- Big Colorful Tiles: Though gray was once a very popular style for bathroom remodeling, the design is changing to feature bolder, warmer colors. This season’s hottest styles include vanities, flooring, and wall tiles in rich tones. If you’re looking to add some warmth and style to your bathroom you could go with a navy-blue vanity and a warmer gray for tiles and flooring.
- Free-Standing Tubs: Although free-standing tubs have been around for a while, they are becoming increasingly popular. Not only are they more comfortable than traditional tubs, but they also give bathrooms a modern and sleek design. Since freestanding tubs stand alone, they create the perfect focal point in your bathroom because they catch your eyes immediately.
- Two shower heads: No longer do you have to wait for your partner to finish their shower! In the last few years, showers have become increasingly bigger, and this year we are expecting them to come equipped with double showerheads. This can manifest in a couple of different ways, from twin fixed showerheads to one fixed head and one handheld head. Not only are double showerheads more convenient, and practical but they also add a luxurious value to your home!
- Wood accents: As we mentioned earlier, gray is slowly falling out of style in home remodeling. This means that warmer tones and accents are making a comeback- specifically wooden ones! Various shades of wood can complement white, blue, green, and darker-colored bathrooms. Practically anywhere! Wood accents pair nicely with vintage and industrial trends so it’s no surprise that they’re popping up again.
- Wet rooms: Homeowners often choose to remodel their bathrooms with the hope of expanding and creating more space. Storage is one of the number one reasons for wanting a bigger bathroom. However, by using compact storage options, you can create more room in your bath or shower area. Having a wet room (a waterproofed area where both your shower and tub are located) enables you to be practical and convenient without sacrificing any space.
- Asymmetrical Mirrors: Guaranteed to be one-of-a-kind, asymmetrical mirrors are all the rage. But that’s not even the best part–these mirrors, like everything else in your bathroom, are becoming smarter. With built-in anti-fog technology and smart touch abilities, these USB charging station-equipped mirrors will revolutionize the way you get ready every morning. No longer are bathroom mirrors restricted to being plain and boring. With the multitude of different shaped frames available, you can pick out the perfect one for your taste. And we would be remiss if we forgot to mention another important factor of bathroom mirrors: lighting! Good lighting is key to ensuring that you look flawless when you step out of the bathroom. Even though all of us love shapely and flashy mirrors, at the end of the day, the functionality should take precedence.
Now that you know everything that will be trending in bathroom styles this 2023, give us a call! We are GWP Builders Inc, and our team of experienced designers is ready to make the bathroom you have always dreamed of, become a reality!